Sunday 22 July 2007

This week I will...

w/c 22/07/2007
  1. Work daily on NMBK.
  2. Edit a couple of stories that were written about the same character. I need to give him more depth.
  3. Submit the story I edited last week to the Writers News competition.
  4. Go through the Short Story file and give a rejected story another chance, after polishing it up a bit of course.

There's not a lot this week as I have some other stuff going on in my life this week which will come before writing so I'm not sure just how much time I'll get.

2 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Hi there
Good luck with your objectives this week. They always look so achievable written down. I came across your blog via 'Wannabe a Writer' messageboard. What a great book.
All the best Lane

Colette McCormick said...

Hi Lane,

I find writing it down really helps me a lot. I've managed to do so much more since I started doing it.
You're right about the book, Jane is always full of such good advice. The fact that she makes me laugh is just an added bonus.
Take care