Tuesday 28 August 2007

Who are you?

I got to thinking earlier about the people that read this.
Who are you?
What brought you here?
Have you been here before?
When I started to write this blog I wasn't sure that anyone would ever read it. But that didn't matter because I enjoyed writing here and so I continued.
Whatever your reasons for being here, thank you for calling and if you want to tell me a bit about yourself please do.
OK I'm off to check out a couple of the blogs I like to keep up to date with.

4 comments:

Fiona Mackenzie. Writer said...

Who am I?
Gosh that's tricky. I'm a mother to two teenage boys - the Princes of Darkness, wife of an ex RAF Sergeant who is now re training to be a teacher and I've been in my time: a secretary, au pair, neighclub waitress, assistant film editor, child minder, pet sitter and other jobs which I've long since forgotten. Who are you? :)

Colette McCormick said...

I am a 40 something mother of two sons in their 20's. I have been a book-keeper, playgroup leader, school dinner lady among other things. I currently work for one of the country's leading charity's which is very close to my heart. I've lived in the North east of England for the last 25 years and I call it home.

ginny Swart said...

Been trying to leave a comment and think I have finally cracked the Google code! Wanted to say Colette, lovely blog site tres tasteful and peaceful! Ginny

Colette McCormick said...

Why thank you ginny. Stop by anytime.