Sunday 21 October 2007

Deadline met hoorah!!!

The deadline for getting the editing done to the piece commissioned last week was Monday Australia time. I didn't want to mess it up by not getting it there on time so I finished it and sent it off on Friday night. It is so important to meet deadlines so the last thing I wanted to do now that I seem to have got a toe in with this magazine is blow it.
The weekly targets that I set myself are not written in stone and when the ugly stuff finishes maybe I should become a stone mason.

2 comments:

Kath McGurl said...

Well done for meeting the deadline! If you can get a good name with that mag they might well commission plenty more from you - how wonderful!

Colette McCormick said...

It was amazing how easily I managed to lose those words without losing the essence of the story. I'm keeping my fingers crossed about getting more commissions.