Monday 28 January 2008

6 things about me

Thanks to Sally and Moondreamer for tagging me.

The small print: Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website.

1. When Himself and I were in Prague 2 years ago we were in the Old Town Square when suddenly came round the corner. Bodyguards jumped out of 5 of them and surrounded the little guy who got out of the 6th. We saw the back of the Dalai Lama's head as he walked into the Town Hall.

2. When I was 6 I was hit by a car which left me in a coma for four days and partially paralysed down my left side. I made a full recovery and the only reminder of it is the scar that runs from front to back of my head where they stitched my head back together. Fortunately my hair covers it.

3. Following on from number 2, although the accident was an ordeal for everyone else I have no memory of it. In fact I can only remember 4 things that happened to me before that day.

4. My 2 sons were born in the same room in the same hospital and the same midwife was there at both births. They were also both exactly the same weight.

5. I never wear shoes unless I have to which probably explains why my feet look Fred Flintstone's.

6. I called my first car Jaspar and cried when I drove it to the garage to trade it in.

I tag womagwriter, A Writer and Ginny Swart. I know that's not 6 people but as far as I can see everyone else has been tagged.

I enjoyed this one a lot because it made me remember things that I 'd forgotten.

3 comments:

Kath McGurl said...

Cheers, Gonna Be! I think I did this one yesterday and tagged you, not realising you'd already been tagged.

The accident sounds ghastly, thank goodness you made a full recovery.

Moondreamer said...

Glad you enjoyed this, I certainly enjoyed reading the answers!

I used to walk round bare-footed almost all the time, but think I must be getting old, I need the comfort of cosy slippers in the winter!

:o)

Colette McCormick said...

It's okay because the accidents not even a memory.