Sunday 3 February 2008

Honestly Mr H

After saying how happy I was with my efforts in January I have to be honest and say that I haven't been so good this week. My reason for this (yes Mr H (my former boss) it is a reason not an excuse) is that the person I work with was on holiday last week so I had more to do. I did write one story though. It's not quite finished yet because I need to decide upon the ending, then of course it will need editing and polishing but I'd like to get it submitted before the end of the month. I have prepared a manuscript for submission tomorrow when I buy more stamps so thats a move in the right direction.
I'm desperately trying to get more organised with my writing tasks but I haven't worked out the best method for me yet. This morning I was going through the latest edition of Writers News and making myself a to do list. I didn't get all the way through yet and I've already given myself plenty to do.
I'll let you know how I go.

No comments: