Sunday 17 February 2008

A small thing

I've spent a lot of time this week thinking about what I'm going to do on my week off but I did manage to submit two things too. One was my novel to a competition and the other was a short story. I also remember writing something, an idea down on a piece of paper but I can't remember what I did with it. I'm sure if I root through my pockets I'll find it.
One thing that I did do this week though was sign up to do Cancer Research UK's Race For Life in July. At the moment there's just me and one volunteer from a Cancer Research UK shop doing it but by the time I've finished badgering them I hope that a few more volunteers will sign up too. It's a cause that I firm;y believe in and am passionate about. It's just a small thing but it's something.
I still haven't decided what to concentrate on this week but I am determined that by the end of it I will feel like I have achieved something.

2 comments:

Moondreamer said...

Thank you for reminding me about the Race For Life, Gonna Be!

I missed last year as I had a probem with my back but am going to register for this year, even if I have to walk rather than run.

:o)

Colette McCormick said...

It doesn't matter how you get aroung just as long as you do.