Thursday 16 October 2008

Thanks Sally for passing this on to me. Here goes

1) Where is your cell phone? On the kitchen table.

2)Where is your significant other? Out with his mate.

3)Your hair color? Brown with grey highlights.

4)Your mother? In bed I expect.

5) Your father? With my mum

6) Your favorite thing? When I read this question I immediately thought "family" but I guess it has to be something that I own in which case it's a pair of earrings that Himself bought for me in Prague 2 years ago.

7) Your dream last night? I don't remember dreaming last night.

8) Your dream/goal? To be happy and healthy for as long as possible.

9) The room you're in? The living room.

10)Your hobby? Apart from writing, cooking.

11) Your fear? Going through again what I did last year.

12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired from the day job.

13) Where were you last night? Exactly where I am now.

14) What you're not? A size 10

15) One of your wish-list items? A rocking chair.

16) Where you grew up? Yorkshire

17) The last thing you did? Had a bath

18) What are you wearing? Beige joggers and blue t-shirt.

19) Your TV? Silver. If you meant the make I have no idea.

20) Your pets? A staffie/boxer cross that we rescued in April. He is gorgeous.

21) Your computer? A Dell Latitude D600. That doesn't mean anything to me. I don't know if it's good bad or indifferent. It was a present from Himself.

22) Your mood? Content.

23) Missing someone? Not really but I do wish Himself was here.

24) Your car? A Ford Ka

25) Something you're not wearing? Anything on my feet.

26) Favorite store? I don't actually know what it's called I've never looked above the door but it's a tiny little shop run by an old Italian man and sells all sorts of yummy stuff. I was in there the other day and it's always a pleasure.

27) Your summer? Wet.

28) Love someone? Lots of people with Himself at the top of the list.

29) Your favorite color? Whenever I'm asked this question I always say red without hesitation. I don't know why because I don't have much that is red. I guess I'm just a red sort of girl. maybe it's the Aries in me.
30) When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday but I don't remeber why. I was on the phone with my friend and had to wipe tears away because I was laughing that much.

31) Last time you cried? I had a tear in my eye earlier tonight when I watched the news about the soldier who had been buried in this country 60 years after he was shot down over Germany. The last time I properly cried was the other day when I was watching a film and the dog died. I hate it when the dogs die.

I have to pass this on so I pass it on to anyone who hasn't done it.

No comments: