Wednesday 12 November 2008

Beating the hex

I've submitted a couple of short stories this week and an article proposal which is the first in a couple of months at least. I thought that I'd better send them off now so I'm able to beat the writers hex that is December. At the start of the year it was my intention to submit more regularly, at least once a month but you know what life is like. It has a habit of getting in the way of what you want to do, so the submitting just hasn't happend. Oh well, there's always next year ("if God spares me" as my friend would say.)
PS Just out of interest where should that last full stop go? Should it in inside or after the bracket?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your subs.
I think the stop should come after the bracket, unless you meant it to be a one-eyed smiley ;o)

Colette McCormick said...

Thank you for that captain I am so pleased you said that because that is where I would normally have put it. The reason I didn't was because the other day I was reading the blog of someone who has more writing experience than me and they had it inside the bracket. I assumed that I was wrong because I have to be honest and say that it wouldn't be the first time.
This is a smiley
:-)