Sunday 25 January 2009

Was it really that long?

Has it really been a week since I blogged. If that's what the date says then it must be true. It doesn't seem that long though.
So, what have I been doing all week?
I've been in blogland a few times because I've been checking up on people and leaving messages. What else?
I tried starting a short story yesterday but that's not going so well. I had the start and I know what I wanted the final words to be but can't work out how to get there. That can't be all the writing that I've done this week. Maybe it was, I can't think of anything else.
Oh hang on I remember, there was something else.
I had an idea last weekend for a non fiction project and I was working on some ideas for that earlier in the week. I need to do some more work on that.
I honestly don't think there was anything else though.
Mmmm. Maybe I slept a lot.

No comments: