Thursday 5 March 2009

Nothing much

I came over here with the intention of posting but now that I'm here I don't know what to say. I don't know if I have anything interesting to say. Some of you may say that I rarely do. But since when did that stop me from talking to friends?
I submitted something earlier in the week but I can't remember what it was. I could look it up on my spreadsheet but the way my day's been going if I tried to do two things at once the computer would probably blow up. Oh I remember it was a letter to a magazine. Okay so it probably wasn't a real submission but I had something to say and, if accepted, the reward will be worth the effort. There's a competition that I want to enter and I worked on that earlier. I'm looking forward to having a look at BTL this weekend but I'm still not sure what the next stage will consist of so maybe I should wait and give it a bit of thought first. I almost wrote a poem at lunchtime. It started off as random thoughts that turned into a verse. The second verse however didn't flow so well. I may look at it again, probably in the distant future when I come across where it was scrawled into my notebook.
That's it really. I'll try and have something more interesting next time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that feeling, It will come back, and before you know it, you'll be so busy writing you'll hardly be able to find the time to post a blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Try getting out of bed on the other side next time.

I thought it was just us blokes that couldn't multi-task. Females (and computers for that matter) are supposed to be good at it.

It sounds like you need a Me Day.

Karen said...

I seem to be actively avoiding writing today, for some reason. I've even cleaned the windows :oO

Colette McCormick said...

I'm sure my writing mojo will return soon Dar and if it doesn't I'll have to find it and fetch it back. I might even send it to it's room to think about what it has done. How dare it desert me?
I completely agree Captain. A "Me day" is the answer (it usually is.) I'm glad to hear from you as I haven't seen you commenting anywhere for a while.
Karen, cleaning windows! What's that all about?