Sunday 8 March 2009

Time of Year

It must be the time of year for me to be a bit lethargic writing wise. I wasn't blogging 2 years ago and I didn't keep a diary that year but last year I posted on 6th March that I was struggling to get my head around writing. How very odd. I think it was around the 4th/5th march this year that I said the same thing.
Anyway, I am happy to report that the lethargy has lifted, it is a beautiful morning up here in the far North (not only past Watford but Leeds as well) and now that the kettle has boiled and I can have a cup of tea I'm going to settle down to a couple of hours writing. I did start something yesterday for the Harper Collins competition on the subject of Mothers so I might work on that later. For now it's another look at the start of BTL. I'm doing it this time with a view to compiling a chapter plan. There are a couple of other things that I want to do but I'll see how we go.

No comments: