Sunday 10 May 2009

Moving it forward

I haven't posted all week because I haven't really had anything to say that I thought would interest you - but that's not to say that I haven't been doing stuff.
I don't remember what prompted this decision but at the beginning of the week I decided that every day I would do something no matter how small to move my writing forward. It's often been my excuse that I'm too busy/tired/anything else I can think of to write but I thought that if I did something, even a small thing every day I would feel better.
Well that is what I have been doing. Some days I have done more than others but I have done something every day.
I can't say it's got me very far but at least it's a step in the right direction towards becoming more disciplined (in my writing.)
I still haven't heard anything from any editors even though some of them have had my work for over six months. Maybe they'll all answer at the same time and if I could get a couple of acceptances in there that would be great.

No comments: