Wednesday 9 September 2009

A new me!

I bought myself a diary today and in it I wrote the date that I need to resubmit an article that a magazine has shown some interest in and the deadline that I have set myself for finishing the first draft of NRINH. This is something that I have often threatened to do but up until now haven't got round to.
I find that my attitude to writing has changed since I stopped hiding behind "Gonna be a Writer." I am more organised and I'm doing more of it.
I'm enjoying being me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, there you are. I wondered where you got to.

Paula RC said...

Welcome to the new you and your new attitude. I can see a brighter future ahead of you.

Best wishes always.

Colette McCormick said...

Yes Captain - here I am large as life and twice as ugly. Good to have you back from Canada.
Thanks Jarmara - I hope so.