Monday 28 September 2009

Oh no!!!!

Sacre Bleu!!!! Devastation. The pink pen has run out of ink. Lucky for me there's a little shop nearby where I work that sells refills.
In the meantime I'll have to use my back up pink pen which isn't half so pretty but still writes pretty well.
On an happier note, it's only 6 days and counting until our anniversary trip. I will be making a few notes when I'm away for research purposes and have got a new notebook especially for the occasion (I do love a pretty notebook) but it is a holiday and can't be written off against tax. Oh wouldn't that be fun!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I did wonder when that was going to happen with the amount of writing you've done. Have a good holiday! That reminds me I need a pretty pen and notebook for my holiday next week!

Colette McCormick said...

For me it wouldn't be a holiday without a note book. Have a great time on your holsmcos I know I will.

Paula RC said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Colette. It will give your Pink Pen chance to recharge itself while you are away...lol.

Best wishes always,

J

Colette McCormick said...

The pen and me both Jarmara.