Sunday 22 November 2009

A bit more about me.

Those of you that have known me a while will know that in blogland I was originally known as "Gonna be a Writer" and all I talked about was writing and what I was doing connected to it. Well I have decided that the time has come to share a bit more. For a start the name of the blog has changed so maybe the content should expand a bit. Not that I think it will make the blog any more interesting because I am one of the most boring people on earth (officially) but I think that the time is right. So here are a few "interesting" (I laugh) things about me.
1. I work in charity retail though I probably shouldn't mention the charity. Suffice to say its a biggy.
2. As well as writing I love to cook. I'm more of a savoury girl but I can bake when the mood takes me.
Can't think of a third one so we'll have to stick at a couple.
Told you I was boring.

2 comments:

Sheila Norton said...

Colette, you are not boring, that is obvious from your blog posts which are interesting and amusing!
For a start I'm very impressed about your cooking, and very interested that you work for a charity. So tell us more! xx

Colette McCormick said...

I manage a charity shop which means that I spend huge chunks of every day going through other people's cast offs. Actually there's a bit more to it than that (more than I ever thought) but I'm sure you get my drift. I never cease to be amazed by the stuff that people give away. I've done it for eight years and I love it - especially as its for a good cause.
Thanks for your kind words Olivia. I glad that you think my posts aren't boring.