Tuesday 19 January 2010

Christmas again

This time yesterday I was so cheesed off. I'd had a rotten day and felt like the dogs doodahs. Happy to report that I'm feeling better today. I'll be even happier tomorrow when I'm off work. I get tomorrow off in lieu for working Christmas Eve and I'm hoping to get to grips with my latest Womag2Weekly story.
Hey just had a thought - hope that doesn't mean Thursday is Christmas Day. I've not got a turkey. There's probably still a pudding at the back of the cupboard though.

7 comments:

Suzanne Ross Jones said...

Glad you're feeling better today. Merry Christmas Eve for tomorrow.

XX

Sheila Norton said...

Ha ha ... but what a terrible thought (having Christmas again, so soon, and without any preparation!). Enjoy your well-earned day off, Colette. Hope the writing goes well. x

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks Suzanne - my second Christmas Eve has been lovely .
I know Olivia - can you imagine going through that again so soon. I love it but need a rest before the next one.

Amanda said...

Hee hee ... hope you had a good Christmas Eve, and the story is coming along well. :-)

Colette McCormick said...

My second Christmas Eve thanks however I got caught up with something else on Wednesday and so the story got put on the back burner. It's come forward onto the large ring now though.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Hope you enjoyed your second Christmas Eve and manage to write your story soon.

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks Debs. It was good to have a second Christmas Eve because I could have the day off where as if I'd been actually off work on Christmas Eve I'd have probably been busy doing all sorts of stuff.
I'm going to have a look at the story now - hinest Mandy.
x