Sunday 25 December 2011

Bad Blogger

Oh I have been a bad blogger again. Sorry. Its this Christmas thing - and work of course which always seems to get in the way of spending the day doing things that I enjoy.
Well first and forwmost, Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you get to spend the day with the people you love and that your heart is full of happiness.
Spare a thought if you can though for all of those who are having a hard time making their Christmas happen. I have while I've been sitting here on my own waiting for everyone else (including the dog) to wake up and I thank God that I'm lucky enough to have my menfolk around me. I've also spent a moment looking at the two angels and the one red bauble amongst the silver ones on my Christmas Tree that represent those that we have loved that aren't with us any more.
Now, its time to enjoy my day and I hope that you all do the same.
Merry Christmas everyone.
x

3 comments:

Paula RC said...

Merry Christmas, Colette and to your family

Diane Fordham said...

Hello Colette - I hope your Christmas went well. I had a good day yesterday - spent it at my daughter's house. Today was a cleaning up day for me, then down the beach. It was a hot one - we had king tides which were unbelievable - I still went in the water tho. Lots of fun!

Colette McCormick said...

Jarmara - thanks
Diane - A walk along the beach on Christmas Day would be a good way of blowing away cobwebs but I can't imagine getting into the water - way too cold here. Glad you had a good day. I think families are what it is all about. BTW my day was great thanks.