Thursday 10 January 2013

Brian Who?

The nugget of a plan has lodged itself in my head (the brain doesn't take up a lot of space so there's plenty of room)   which involved me going through my short story folder. And what do you suppose I found there? Well without wishing to state the obvious I found short stories there but not only that I found loads of UNFINISHED short stories.
As I was reading through them I was trying to remember where I planned on them going and in most cases (well alright all) I can't remember. This is a pity because one of them in particular would be perfect. I like the start of it but I just cannot for the life of me remember how I meant it to end.
So now I have another nugget of plan i.e. to finish some of these short stories, but like I said there is plenty of room for nuggets in my head.
How odd is this though? Of the first two unfinished stories that I read, there was a man called Brian.

2 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

I've got stories like that and I can never remember how I was going to finish them. I hope you can find endings for at least some of them.
Interesting about Brian!! :-) x

Colette McCormick said...

I hope so too Teresa. The thing about Brian is that I don't even know one.