Sunday 14 April 2013

Almost at bursting point

I am bursting with excitement because Himself has come up with a wonderful way to celebrate that big birthday that I have tomorrow. I'm not going to mention it here because I don't want to hex it but needless to say more will follow here and in that other place that you can access should you wish to via the Fifty50 link at the top of the page. Incidentally I haven't provided that link yet so I hope I can do it. Okay I'm gabbling now and that is because of my excitement so I'm going to go before I burst and make a mess of the screen.
See you all in a few days.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I did have a lovely and special time on my big 5-0 earlier this year, even though I was dreading it, and hope you enjoy yours too!

I'm off to have a look at your list now.

Frances Garrood said...

Whatever it is, have fun, Colette! And happy birthday.

Colette McCormick said...

Thanks Karen and Frances. I had a wonderful time and it was more special than I could have hoped for.