Sunday 30 October 2016

Dreams

Can't believe its just over two weeks until the renamed BTL sees the light of day as a real live book. Who says dreams don't some true? I spent a bot of time thinking about this when I woke up at 3am because my internal clock is still running on BST. I wonder how it will feel to see the first copy - a bit like getting my first plastic fiver I expect - a bit unreal. It also occurred to me that this time next year my third book will be (if it has been delivered on time) in the hands of the publishers and I will be out of contract. That made me a bit sad - well a lot sad really if I'm honest because I'm enjoying the ride - so far. I still don't think of myself as a writer though. Inside I think I'm still that 'Gonna Be..' that I was when I started this blog.

3 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

Hope you're going to post a photo of you holding the book! You certainly are a writer :-)

Colette McCormick said...

Sure will Theresa. Actually I just received my first Goodreads review today and I've noticed that the publishers are doing a giveaway. Cause for a toast I think.

Colette McCormick said...

Sorry Teresa for mis-spelling your name. I hate it when that happens to me.